We are always keen to welcome job applications from a diverse range of outstanding candidates, and we’re frequently recruiting at all levels. Check out our current vacancies below.
We’re two small, family-run nurseries with a long-standing close-knit staff and parent community. We treat every child as an individual while providing a stimulating, spacious, safe and secure environment. We don’t believe in getting bogged down with planning and follow the In the Moment Planning approach to teaching and learning.
What are the benefits to working at Ashgrove Park or Clyde House?
– Competitive salaries, consistently above our peers: we pay the Real Living Wage
– Regular bonuses
– Free uniform
– Free home-cooked lunch, fruit, snacks, tea and coffee etc
– Access to Employee Assistance Programme
– Wellbeing allowance
– Paid CDP / qualification development
And lots more!
What roles do we recruit for?
– Nursery practitioner: working with under 2s, 2-3s or 3-5s. Minimum Level 2 in Childcare, or equivalent.
– Baby Room Supervisor
– Nursery Deputy Manager
– Nursery Manager
– Lunch Time Assistant (no qualifications required)
– Cook (excellent baking skills required ;-))
We are currently recruiting for: Nursery practitioner. To read the job description, download the PDF:
To request an application form, email us:
Charlie is learning a lot at Clyde House. Yesterday he was counting his jumps on the trampoline in Spanish and then showing me down dog yoga pose! All the staff in the baby room have really taken the time to work out what makes Josh tick o they have been able to help him settle, ensure he is happy and give him wonderful personalised learning experiences.